Single-Family Residential Appraisal, Non-Owner Occupied - 1004, w216 and 1007
Used to estimate the market value of a property as defined in Uniform Standard of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). It provides the benefit of a full interior and exterior inspection.
This report is similar in all respects to the standard Single Family Residential Appraisal with the following additions: A completed Single Family Rent Schedule (form 1007) and an Operating Income Statement (form 216).
Like the standard Single Family Residential Appraisal, this product also includes the following:
- A completed URAR form
- Subject property photos including front, rear, street scene and any amenities substantially affecting marketability and/or value
- Comparable sales photographs
- Flood map if property is located in a flood prone area
- A floor plan sketch with exterior dimensions and gross living area calculations
- Location map showing accurate locations of the subject and all sales utilized in the report and appropriate certifications and limiting conditions
- Completed 1007 and 216 form