**Please review the guidelines below. When you click the link at the bottom of the page, you are acknowledging that you have read and accept these guidelines.**
Class Appraisal values every client and every Appraisal we manage.
We welcome and encourage you to use the Appraisal Reconsideration process to bring to light any concerns you may have with the appraisal report.
REQUESTS RECEIVED AFTER 3PM EST WILL BE PROCESSED THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS DAY.
ONLY 4 CLOSED MLS SALES MAY BE SUBMITTED
STOP – PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION, AS IT WILL INCREASE THE CHANCES OF A POSITIVE OUTCOME.
The most common reconsideration request issues are:
- Supplying sales already used by the appraiser in the report.
- Supplying active/pending listings.
- Supplying sales that all have a substantially larger or smaller size than the subject (typically +/-20-25%).
- Supplying sales further away than those already used.
- Supplying sales that have better amenities/condition/quality.
- Supplying sales based on the “price per square foot” methodology. The appraisal process requires the consideration of many more factors than this basic pricing method can afford.
If you would still like to file a reconsideration, please click on “Revisions” then “Reconsideration Request”. Please follow the instructions and accept the terms.
Conditions of the reconsideration:
- You may supply up to (4) four alternate sales.
- They may not have sold after the effective date of the appraisal.
- Please do not include active listings, or pending sales. These are typically discredited by the appraiser.
- The alternate sales you supply must be similar to, or better, than those the appraiser has used; according to Fannie Mae standards.
- You must fill in the online form. We cannot adequately process or track the request otherwise.
- You may add comments in the section at the bottom.
- You may not question adjustment amounts.
- You may not question how the value was reconciled. Any unacceptable comments will be removed before sending to the appraiser.
This is a request of the Appraiser (not Class Appraisal) to reconsider alternate sales and some limited commentary. The Appraiser has complete independence from all parties involved. When the Appraiser responds to the reconsideration, we will audit the report to make sure everything is in compliance with industry standards.
- Jumbo loans for specific clients may not qualify for the reconsideration process.
Class Appraisal agrees to handle your reconsideration request as follows:
- We will review your concerns quickly and thoroughly.
- Reconsiderations will take up to 4 days.
- The rebuttal request is for the appraiser to consider all information supplied; Class Appraisal cannot direct the appraiser.
- This is a request of the appraiser (not Class Appraisal) to reconsider alternate sales and some limited commentary. The appraiser has complete independence from all parties in the transaction. When the appraiser responds to the reconsideration, we will audit the report to make sure everything is in compliance. Please remember, the appraiser has the ultimate decisions on their report. If the appraiser rejects the alternate sales, it will be explained in the report. In an effort to refrain from value influence, we will only allow one (1) reconsideration and will not process any appeals to the reconsideration conclusions.